ACE Money Transfer is a pioneer service provider that can help you send money to Sri Lanka in an easy and simple manner. We offer the best services for our customers by providing our patrons with a commendable exchange rate and yet charge a very small transfer fee in exchange of our services. This enables us to serve our clients and provide them with a reliable yet affordable medium of sending money.
Bank Deposit & Cash Pickup
We provide both bank deposit and instant cash pickup facilities for sending money to Sri Lanka. Through this facility, it's now possible to receive money in Sri Lanka immediately. We have affiliations with the famous commercial banks in Sri Lanka that includes:
There are many service providers in the market that provide their services for a very high transfer fee. This adds to the expense of sending money to Sri Lanka by a considerable factor and thus makes it inconvenient for the customers to carry out the transaction with ease and convenience as they are always worried about the expense of this procedure. Other than a low transfer fee, we have the best exchange rate as compared to all the other service providers in the market. The exchange rate is updated regularly and is visible on our website for the patrons to see. These factors make sure that the customers can get maximum return for the money sent and are not worried about the expense involved in the international money transfer.
We are aware of the fact that money transfer is a huge responsibility. Therefore, we ensure that we make use of only the safe and secure mediums for sending the money to Sri Lanka. When you trust us with your money, rest assured that you have made the right choice. ACE Money Transfer is here with the intention to serve you and provide you with the best. Send money to Sri Lanka whenever needed and with the assurance of good service via ACE Money Transfer.
ACE has made it easier to transfer money to Sri Lanka online for your complete peace of mind. Just follow these simple steps:
Do you want to see how these steps work?
Click the button below:
You can send money to Sri Lanka online using:
To place the transaction, you need to log in your account and once the dashboard opens follow these simple steps:
- Click on send money
- Choose Destination Country
- Select payout option i.e. Cash Pick up or Bank Deposit
- Select payout location
- Enter amount
- Create or choose Beneficiary
- Confirm Bank details (For bank deposit only)
- Select the payment method
- Confirm the Payment
We may require any of the following documents from you to complete the process of money transfer to Sri Lanka:
Proof of ID
• Colored picture of passport
• Colored picture of driving license (Except Germany and Spain)
• Colored picture of EU member state ID card with photo
Proof of address
• Utility bill
• Bank statement
• Bank letter
• Employment letter
• Credit card statement
• NHS letter/GP card
• Official letter from any Government body
Proof of funds: As per declared Source
• Pay/wage slips
• Credit card statement
(Document must contain identification such as name and account number)
• Solicitor Letter, House sale receipt, car sale receipt, etc.
• Bank loan documents (including mortgages)
• P60 or P21(Annual Tax Returns)
(Compliance reserve the right to ask for any additional documents/reject payment)
If you wish to cancel a transaction you have made, please follow the following steps:
- Please Login to your ACE account and go to My Transactions.
- Click on the transaction you want to cancel and scroll down.
- In Inquiry, Click on “Request Cancellation” and submit after entering the reason of cancellation
Here are the methods to receive money in Sri Lankafrom abroad:
Instant cash transactions are available to collect from branches of our associated partner banks in Sri Lanka.
The payment can be transferred immediately into the receiver's bank account.
Showing real-time care for your loved ones back in Sri Lanka is no longer a dream. Now, you can send a top-up to family and friends in Sri Lanka through ACE Money Transfer.
If you want to transfer money to Sri Lanka using a Debit Card or Credit Card, most transactions are completed in minutes.
If sending money using the Online Bank Transfer method, transactions are completed within 1-2 banking days.
Note: Following factors may also affect delivery times:
• Accuracy of Information (both personal data and beneficiary details)
• Difference in time- zones
• Difference in operational working hours (unavailability of banks on weekends and local holidays)
• Additional information needs to be collected from you to ensure the security and safety of your transaction
• Uncontrollable circumstances, such as a rare instance of downtime affecting one of our business partners