Are you looking to send money to Turkey? ACE Money Transfer Services is one of the most efficient companies, working around the globe. We understand our customers’ needs and our core goal is to facilitate them by providing sincerest services. After hiring us, you will not have to worry about any further problems as we have the perfect system that will smoothen your every money transfer. Working in four continents, we are regally experienced in our fields. After sending the payment, just sit back and relax because the rest of the trouble will be our job and we know exactly how to handle it. You can have the following remarkable benefits by using our platform.
We do not stick our customers to any specific money transferring portals. Keeping your ease in view, we have kept multiple payout options for you in Turkey. You can transfer money by using a retailing bank or payout location. We are affiliated with a number of banks in Turkey that mainly includes PTT Bank, UPT Bank and Aktif Bank. In Turkey, you can send and receive money easily without doing any extra efforts. ACE Money Transfer Services assures its customer to provide the quickest money transfers around the globe. With our affiliated banks, you can transfer money to Turkey within 24 working hours. Other than this, if you have to send money on an immediate basis, our services can help you in doing that too. We are proposing money transfer services through which you can send your money within a few seconds only. A lot of migrants are using our services for sending money to Turkey.
Add minutes to the prepaid mobile phones of your loved ones instantly, and share love, smiles and happiness. With ACE Money Transfer, it’s now quicker and more convenient to recharge a phone without any hassle. Show them you care for them!
ACE Money Transfer offers the option of Cash Pickup; it permits the recipient to collect cash from any of the affiliated banks in Turkey. This is a very convenient service for those who need to receive money urgently.
We help you in sending as much money as you want with the best exchange rates around the globe. Unlike other companies, we do not want to waste your extra bucks by adding unnecessary rates. Hence, we use independent exchange rates that are in your best interest. Hence, you will not have to pay any unnecessary bucks for transferring any amount.
If you will to track your money at any stage before the receiving, you can track it down. We have accumulated most precise systems in each transaction, so that you can stay satisfied by the transfer of your money. With this facility, you can also calculate amount that will help the receiver to get the cash instantly. So, What Are You Waiting for? With the best exchange rates, fastest services, highly secure systems, and smooth processes we have made our mark and proved that.
ACE has made it easier to transfer money to Turkey online for your complete peace of mind. Just follow these simple steps:
Do you want to see how these steps work?
Click the button below:
You can send money to Turkey online using:
To place the transaction, you need to log in your account and once the dashboard opens follow these simple steps:
- Click on send money
- Choose Destination Country
- Select payout option i.e. Cash Pick up or Bank Deposit
- Select payout location
- Enter amount
- Create or choose Beneficiary
- Confirm Bank details (For bank deposit only)
- Select the payment method
- Confirm the Payment
We may acquire any of the following documents as proof of identity for a transfer::
- -Proof of ID
- Colored picture of passport
- Colored picture of driving license
- Colored picture of EU member state ID card with photo
- Proof of address
- Utility bill
- Bank statement
- Bank letter
- Employment letter
- Credit card statement
- NHS letter/GP card
- Official letter from any Government body
- Proof of funds: As per declared Source
- Pay/wage slips
- Credit card statement (Document must contain identification such as name and account number)
- Solicitor Letter, House sale receipt, car sale receipt, etc.
Bank loan documents (including mortgages)
- P60 or P21(Annual Tax Returns)
- (Compliance reserve the right to ask for any additional documents/reject payment)
If you wish to cancel a transaction you have made, please follow the following steps:
- Please Login to your ACE account and go to My Transactions.
- Click on the transaction you want to cancel and scroll down.
- In Inquiry, Click on “Request Cancellation” and submit after entering the reason of cancellation
Here are the methods to receive money in Turkey from abroad:
Instant cash transactions are available to collect from branches of our associated partner banks in Turkey.
The payment can be transferred immediately into the receiver's bank account.
Showing real-time care for your loved ones back in Turkey is no longer a dream. Now, you can send a top-up to family and friends in Turkey through ACE Money Transfer
We may require any of the following documents from you to complete the process of money transfer to Turkey:
Proof of ID
• Colored picture of passport
• Colored picture of driving license (Except Germany and Spain)
• Colored picture of EU member state ID card with photo
Proof of address
• Utility bill
• Bank statement
• Bank letter
• Employment letter
• Credit card statement
• NHS letter/GP card
• Official letter from any Government body
Proof of funds: As per declared Source
• Pay/wage slips
• Credit card statement
(Document must contain identification such as name and account number)
• Solicitor Letter, House sale receipt, car sale receipt, etc.
• Bank loan documents (including mortgages)
• P60 or P21(Annual Tax Returns)
(Compliance reserve the right to ask for any additional documents/reject payment)
If you want to transfer money to Turkey using a Debit Card or Credit Card, most transactions are completed in minutes.
If sending money using the Online Bank Transfer method, transactions are completed within 1-2 banking days.
Note: Following factors may also affect delivery times:
• Accuracy of Information (both personal data and beneficiary details)
• Difference in time- zones
• Difference in operational working hours (unavailability of banks on weekends and local holidays)
• Additional information needs to be collected from you to ensure the security and safety of your transaction
• Uncontrollable circumstances, such as a rare instance of downtime affecting one of our business partners