Congratulations, Your first money transfer is Free with an additional Rate! Continue sending to secure 0 fees now..
ACE money transfer service provider is one of its kind service provider in the market. We offer the best exchange rate, a nominal transfer fee and offer service to send money to Sweden in an effective and most time efficient manner.
At ACE money transfer, we have to ensure that a secure and safe medium is used for sending the money across. Therefore, we make use of bank deposits to send the money. This facility can be used to send money to any part of Sweden. Since the money is being sent via a bank transfer, therefore there is no question about the safety and reliability of the medium of money transfer. When the money is sent to Sweden via bank deposit, it can reach the destination within one to three working days. You simply need to provide us with the account information of the bank account where the money is to be transferred and the money itself. Leave the rest to us, as we will carry out the transaction on your behalf. However, it is important to note that Business and Foreign Currency Accounts are not being offered this facility at the moment.
When asked why people are so reluctant to send money to Sweden, the most common answer received is because the process is extremely expensive. The reason behind the process of sending money to Sweden being expensive is the low exchange rate and yet the maximum transfer fee that the service providers charge the customers is pretty high. This makes the entire process of sending money to Sweden very expensive. Therefore, we offer our services with the best exchange rate and a minimum transfer fee. This way the customers can get maximum benefit of their money irrespective of the international money transfer.
Make the right choice when it comes to choosing a service provider for sending money to Sweden and pick ACE money transfer because only we can provide the safest and most affordable services in town. We will ensure that your money is sent via a secure medium with the minimum expense. Choose the best because it is your money that is at risk. Contact ACE money transfer and send money to Sweden whenever you want to.
ACE has made it easier to transfer money to Sweden online for your complete peace of mind. Just follow these simple steps:
Do you want to see how these steps work?
Click the button below:
Here is the method to receive money in Sweden from abroad:
The payment can be transferred immediately into the receiver's bank account.
You can send money to Sweden online using:
To place the transaction, you need to log in your account and once the dashboard opens follow these simple steps:
- Click on send money
- Choose Destination Country
- Select payout option i.e. Cash Pick up or Bank Deposit
- Select payout location
- Enter amount
- Create or choose Beneficiary
- Confirm Bank details (For bank deposit only)
- Select the payment method
- Confirm the Payment
If you wish to cancel a transaction you have made, please follow the following steps:
- Please Login to your ACE account and go to My Transactions.
- Click on the transaction you want to cancel and scroll down.
- In Inquiry, Click on “Request Cancellation” and submit after entering the reason of cancellation
We may require any of the following documents from you to complete the process of money transfer to Sweden:
Proof of ID
• Colored picture of passport
• Colored picture of driving license (Except Germany and Spain)
• Colored picture of EU member state ID card with photo
Proof of address
• Utility bill
• Bank statement
• Bank letter
• Employment letter
• Credit card statement
• NHS letter/GP card
• Official letter from any Government body
Proof of funds: As per declared Source
• Pay/wage slips
• Credit card statement
(Document must contain identification such as name and account number)
• Solicitor Letter, House sale receipt, car sale receipt, etc.
• Bank loan documents (including mortgages)
• P60 or P21(Annual Tax Returns)
(Compliance reserve the right to ask for any additional documents/reject payment)
If you want to transfer money to Sweden using a Debit Card or Credit Card, most transactions are completed in minutes.
If sending money using the Online Bank Transfer method, transactions are completed within 1-2 banking days.
Note: Following factors may also affect delivery times:
• Accuracy of Information (both personal data and beneficiary details)
• Difference in time- zones
• Difference in operational working hours (unavailability of banks on weekends and local holidays)
• Additional information needs to be collected from you to ensure the security and safety of your transaction
• Uncontrollable circumstances, such as a rare instance of downtime affecting one of our business partners