ACE Money Transfer is one of the most efficient companies, working around the globe. We understand our customers’ needs and our core goal is to facilitate them by providing sincerest services. What distinguishes us apart from the rest is that we have the right system that will smoothen your every money transfer, especially when you want to send money to Norway. Unlike other companies, we do not want to waste your extra bucks by adding unnecessary rates. At Ace Money Transfer, we keep your deducted charges to the minimum. Because we value your money as much as you do.
Facilitating the receiver is as important as opening doors for the sender. You will surely never want to put the money receiver into any extra complications just to get the money that has been sent by you. Keeping your ease in view, we have kept the option of bank deposit.
We acknowledge the fact that privacy is crucial for every individual especially when it comes to account details, as any slippage of details can cause serious issues for the person. We have deployed the most advanced systems to keep your details safe and secure. At Ace Transfer, all your confidential details are considered our keepsake and we do not let anyone crash it. With the best exchange rates, fastest services, highly secure systems, and smooth processes we have made our mark and proved that in the world.
ACE Money Transfer has been providing the quickest services around the globe. After sending the payment, just sit back and relax because the rest of the trouble will be our job and we know exactly how to handle it. You can have the following remarkable benefits by using our platform. We help you with sending as much money as you want with the best exchange rates around the globe.
ACE has made it easier to transfer money to Norway online for your complete peace of mind. Just follow these simple steps:
Do you want to see how these steps work?
Click the button below:
You can send money to Norway online using:
• Bank Deposits
Bank transfer are facilitated within 24 business hours. In case of incorrect bank details, it may incur additional delays.
We may require any of the following documents from you to complete the process of money transfer to Norway:
Proof of ID
• Colored picture of passport
• Colored picture of driving license (Except Germany and Spain)
• Colored picture of EU member state ID card with photo
Proof of address
• Utility bill
• Bank statement
• Bank letter
• Employment letter
• Credit card statement
• NHS letter/GP card
• Official letter from any Government body
Proof of funds: As per declared Source
• Pay/wage slips
• Credit card statement
(Document must contain identification such as name and account number)
• Solicitor Letter, House sale receipt, car sale receipt, etc.
• Bank loan documents (including mortgages)
• P60 or P21(Annual Tax Returns)
(Compliance reserve the right to ask for any additional documents/reject payment)
If you want to transfer money to Norway using a Debit Card or Credit Card, most transactions are completed in minutes.
If sending money using the Online Bank Transfer method, transactions are completed within 1-2 banking days.
Note: Following factors may also affect delivery times:
• Accuracy of Information (both personal data and beneficiary details)
• Difference in time- zones
• Difference in operational working hours (unavailability of banks on weekends and local holidays)
• Additional information needs to be collected from you to ensure the security and safety of your transaction
• Uncontrollable circumstances, such as a rare instance of downtime affecting one of our business partners