ACE Money Transfer is the best service provider to help you send money to Austria whenever needed. Our services are reliable, quick and affordable. Choose us to assist you in sending money to Austria, and we guarantee to provide you with the best. Visit our website and register yourself today so you can send money to Austria online conveniently.
Money transfer to Austria is quick & easy because ACE Money Transfer provides a reliable bank payout method to our valued customers. For this purpose, simply provide us with the bank account details and the amount of money that is to be transferred and leave the rest to us. The money will be transferred directly to the bank account provided. This process can take up to twenty-four hours, and remember that Foreign Currency accounts are not eligible for this service. Simply provide us with the details, and send your money.
We offer a commendable exchange rate to reduce the expense of sending money to Austria. We provide our patrons with the highest exchange rate possible, and at the same time, we charge the lowest transfer fee. The exchange rate is updated regularly and is mentioned on our website for the customers to see when planning their money transfer. This way, the customers can send money to Austria whenever required without worrying about the transfer cost.
At ACE Money Transfer, we value your money. Therefore, we use only safe and secure channels for sending money to Austria. The customers can track the transaction and are notified when the money reaches the destination. Make the right choice and choose ACE Money Transfer. It is the best way of sending money to Austria.
ACE has made it easier to transfer money to Austria online for your complete peace of mind. Just follow these simple steps:
Do you want to see how these steps work?
Click the button below:
You can send money to Austria online using:
Here is the method to receive money in Austria from abroad
The payment can be transferred immediately into the receiver's bank account.
We may require any of the following documents from you to complete the process of money transfer to Austria:
Proof of ID
• Colored picture of passport
• Colored picture of driving license (Except Germany and Spain)
• Colored picture of EU member state ID card with photo
Proof of address
• Utility bill
• Bank statement
• Bank letter
• Employment letter
• Credit card statement
• NHS letter/GP card
• Official letter from any Government body
Proof of funds: As per declared Source
• Pay/wage slips
• Credit card statement
(Document must contain identification such as name and account number)
• Solicitor Letter, House sale receipt, car sale receipt, etc.
• Bank loan documents (including mortgages)
• P60 or P21(Annual Tax Returns)
(Compliance reserve the right to ask for any additional documents/reject payment)
If you want to transfer money to Austria using a Debit Card or Credit Card, most transactions are completed in minutes.
If sending money using the Online Bank Transfer method, transactions are completed within 1-2 banking days.
Note: Following factors may also affect delivery times:
• Accuracy of Information (both personal data and beneficiary details)
• Difference in time- zones
• Difference in operational working hours (unavailability of banks on weekends and local holidays)
• Additional information needs to be collected from you to ensure the security and safety of your transaction
• Uncontrollable circumstances, such as a rare instance of downtime affecting one of our business partners