Are you looking to send money to Thailand? ACE Money Transfer is here to help you in doing smooth money transfers in Thailand. We are proud to be known as one of the best money transfer companies working around the globe. We understand our customers’ needs and our core goal is to facilitate them. By hiring our services, you will not have to worry about any further problems as we have the solution to everything for you!
With the best exchange rates, fastest services, highly secure systems, and smooth processes we have made our mark and proved that in the world. With many payout commercial banks, we make it extremely easy for the receiver to get the cash in their bank accounts without any extra problems. The cash will be transferred with 24 working hours to provide you a reliable service that you deserve. Save your money & time by choosing ACE Money Transfer for sending money to Thailand.
We make sure to help you in sending as much money as you want with the best exchange rates in Thailand. Your deducted charges will be minimum, so you will not have to worry about paying extra bucks. Your money is precious and we make sure to not waste your any single penny. Once you’ve sent the payment, just sit back on your chair and relax. The rest of the work will be our concern then. We value your money as much as you do and that’s why we make sure to go every extra mile for serving you. Our exchange rates for Thailand are optimized and we do not have any markups on them. The independent rates as provided by the routers are applied to all transactions.
If you are using ACE Money Transfer, you will not have to worry about the occurrence of any money loss or mishap from our side. We have deployed the most credible systems expert team members who make sure to quote the exact addresses and locations of the money receiving portals so that the receiver can easily get the cash easily. Our whole system is hassle-free and convenient to be used by the customer of every type. Unlike other companies, make your transfer in 3 simple steps with ACE Money Transfer. Other than this, we understand that privacy is a very crucial concern for every individual. Therefore, our systems keep your account details confidential. When it comes to money transferring in Thailand, you can totally trust us to send your money safely and privately.
ACE has made it easier to transfer money to Thailand online for your complete peace of mind. Just follow these simple steps:
Do you want to see how these steps work?
Click the button below:
You can send money to Thailand online using:
Here is the method to receive money in Thailand from abroad:
The payment can be transferred immediately into the receiver's bank account.
To place the transaction, you need to log in your account and once the dashboard opens follow these simple steps:
- Click on send money
- Choose Destination Country
- Select payout option i.e. Cash Pick up or Bank Deposit
- Select payout location
- Enter amount
- Create or choose Beneficiary
- Confirm Bank details (For bank deposit only)
- Select the payment method
- Confirm the Payment
If you wish to cancel a transaction you have made, please follow the following steps:
- Please Login to your ACE account and go to My Transactions.
- Click on the transaction you want to cancel and scroll down.
- In Inquiry, Click on “Request Cancellation” and submit after entering the reason of cancellation
We may require any of the following documents from you to complete the process of money transfer to Thailand:
Proof of ID
• Colored picture of passport
• Colored picture of driving license (Except Germany and Spain)
• Colored picture of EU member state ID card with photo
Proof of address
• Utility bill
• Bank statement
• Bank letter
• Employment letter
• Credit card statement
• NHS letter/GP card
• Official letter from any Government body
Proof of funds: As per declared Source
• Pay/wage slips
• Credit card statement
(Document must contain identification such as name and account number)
• Solicitor Letter, House sale receipt, car sale receipt, etc.
• Bank loan documents (including mortgages)
• P60 or P21(Annual Tax Returns)
(Compliance reserve the right to ask for any additional documents/reject payment)
If you want to transfer money to Thailand using a Debit Card or Credit Card, most transactions are completed in minutes.
If sending money using the Online Bank Transfer method, transactions are completed within 1-2 banking days.
Note: Following factors may also affect delivery times:
• Accuracy of Information (both personal data and beneficiary details)
• Difference in time- zones
• Difference in operational working hours (unavailability of banks on weekends and local holidays)
• Additional information needs to be collected from you to ensure the security and safety of your transaction
• Uncontrollable circumstances, such as a rare instance of downtime affecting one of our business partners